WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
we offer sound and practical advice on any re-vegetation or erosion protection project, whether it is a sub-division, roading project, stream restoration, mine site or golf course.
Though our company and product line has grown considerably, we remain faithful to that original vision. We strive to conduct business with the highest industry integrity with our customers, vendors, and employees. It is the backbone of our business and our customer relationships.
Erosion Control offers the staff, capabilities, and equipment to tackle your environmental contracting project. The company:
- Employs a staff of technicians and support personnel (the management staff has a combined total of over 50 years of industry experience)
- Is able to tackle any size project and offers a depth of experience with large-scale contracts
- Owns the equipment to meet any size job, including a pneumatic express blower truck for high-altitude seeding (Contact us for an equipment list, available upon request)
- Has received multiple industry innovation awards
The Erosion Control team have consistently delivered innovative solutions in a timely and professional manner ensuring full compliance with our consent conditions, the best possible outcome for the local environment and outstanding value for our client.
– Hick Bros Civil Construction Ltd
Waikato Quarries Ltd would like to acknowledge Erosion Control for the expertise provided with Hydroseeding, Hay Mulching to re-vegetate over 50,000 sqm of steep batter cuts. Their timely delivery of service and high standard of work helped the project win Environment Waikato Earthworks Site of the Month. We have no hesitation in endorsing their services.
– Perry Resources (2008) Ltd
171 Postman Road
MON - FRI
8:00AM - 5:00PM
0800 787 2966
PO Box 130