To All our Valued Customers
Well, the weekend weather forecast isn’t looking too flash, so we’ll start off with a quick call-to-action to remind our customers to contact Erosion Control immediately and organise a pick-up of any Chemical and/or Erosion Socks you may need to cope with what could be another incoming bout of wet and wild weather.
Also, here’s a heads-up that our V2 Silt Stopper (see image) will be coming soon. Erosion Control gets it that every site is different, which is why we are always evolving and improving the design of our Lamellas/Silt Stopper Clarifiers. Here are just a few reasons why we should be your first point of call if you are thinking about placing one of these devices on your site:
- Hassle free installation, maintenance and management
- The supply and installation of all pumping equipment required to run the Silt Stopper water clarifying system
- Flow automated to allow clients to work on what they’re best at while not having to worry about water issues
- Worry-free compliance (records are all on hand when inspections happen)
- Peace of mind that that the Lamella is being managed by experts and will work properly when it rains
You can find out anything else you need to know about our Lamellas by visiting the new Water Management section of our website.
For more information please contact:
𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 – 𝐖𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟎𝟐𝟕 𝟒𝟖𝟕 𝟓𝟗𝟐𝟗
𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 – Kym Hickey 𝟎𝟐𝟏 199 3816