The recently opened Hamilton Bypass has transformed the lives of people living in and around the vibrant and rapidly growing city of Hamilton in the Waikato.
Erosion Control feels privileged to have been involved in this hugely complex undertaking over the four plus years it has been in development. We are proud of the way in which our technical expertise has been brought to bear, especially in those areas where sensitive environmental considerations have come into play.
- Hay Mulching with HydroHay™
- 2 x 20 foot chemical containers for water treatment / stream diversions
- 3 x Silt Stoppers (Cleaning soil for earthworks)
- Floc Boxes™ with chemical supply
- All reusable Floc Boxes™ were bought back at the end of the project for renovation and recycling back into use
Hamilton Bypass – Deploying our extensive skill set
This massive project, in which we were involved for over four years, allowed Erosion Control to showcase our extensive expertise and a wide range of the services and trademarked products developed by our inhouse R&D team. Always with an eye out for sustainability and keeping our products from ending up as landfill, we made sure to buy back any reusable Floc Boxes™ at the end of the project for renovation and recycling.